Ispmanager is a web server control panel that provides assistance in website administration. This product is highly functional and competitive, which is why it has gained wide popularity in certain circles.
Ispmanager control panel has a number of undeniable advantages:
- fairly broad functionality that allows you to manage the server and user account;
- with this product you can perform the operation of transferring accounts from one hosting to another;
- well-designed interface, written in Russian, characterized by simplicity and convenience;
Availability of training videos:
- a large number of operating instructions;
- systematic updates with subsequent elimination of problems that arise during operation;
- the product actively supports various operating systems;
- hosting companies can purchase Ispmanager for relatively little money;
- wide range of supported software;
- API is open access.
- This product is well suited for managing shared hosting, mail server, dedicated hosting or virtual private server.
Features and disadvantages of the web server control panel
Any product endowed with a lot of advantages has small disadvantages that upset the owners. Ispmanager was no exception. Its negative aspects include such qualities as:
- charging fees for using it;
- installed only on a clean server;
- closed source code.
Despite the listed disadvantages of this product, the advantages prevail not only in quantity, but also in the quality of service provision. The vast majority of consumers regard disadvantages as features. They do not affect the number of sales in any way; the product continues to be popular.
Referring to the above, we can conclude that Ispmanager is a high-quality and functional product. It is convenient, has a simple and understandable Russian-language interface. Provides consumers with the opportunity for high-quality server management.
By contacting the company, you can purchase a control panel at a fairly low cost (339 rubles per month). Additionally, you can purchase a license for this product. It is available in the “services” section.