One of the most effective marketing tools today is native advertising on Instagram. This is a special type of advertising in which the product is advertised very unobtrusively, so that the user retains the feeling that he himself decided to purchase it. Before you start working with the platform, you should understand how to find the right influencer for your brand.
Distribution of native advertising through influencers on Instagram has many advantages:
- The audience is very loyal to the user from the very beginning. Subscribers treat their idols as role models and are interested in their tastes. Accordingly, they try not to miss the opportunity to purchase a thing that they saw from their favorite blogger.
- The possibilities for reaching the audience are very wide. One popular blogger is able to advertise a product to hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
- When using this marketing tool, it is possible to generate advertising with specified properties.
Every influencer has a list of ad formats they prefer to work with:
- Direct advertising is the simplest and does not require much preparation. The blogger directly talks about the benefits of the product in his post or stories.
- Overview is a more interesting format. The customer sends the product to a well-known blogger, so that he unpacks it on video, draws the attention of the audience to the benefits of the product.
- A product is a special type of advertising. It provides for the natural integration of advertising into posts, while advertising should be completely relaxed. For example, you can demonstrate the names of products by filming the preparation of breakfast.
- Sponsored content refers to the regular appearance of brand products in the content posted by the blogger.
- Collaboration means effective collaboration between a brand and a blogger. This format of advertising works with the most famous people. Creative products associated with the blogger are jointly created. For example, T-shirts with his name or quotes.
- Ambassadorship is a type of long-term cooperation in which a blogger becomes a representative of a particular brand.
It is possible to hold events with the participation of an invited blogger. As a result, stories, posts or live broadcasts are created. During the live broadcast, the brand and its advantages are discussed.
A suitable advertising format is selected depending on the goals and financial capabilities of the customer.